- Jade sweatshirt with school logo
- Jade polo shirt with school logo
- Navy trousers (any style as long as they are plain navy, including joggers) or navy skirt with green or navy tights or socks
NB Girls are strongly encouraged to wear trousers, which are more practical for our active curriculum.
- Plain black, flat shoes with a good sole grip (black trainer-style shoes are acceptable)
- Round-neck jade cotton t-shirt with school logo (these may be worn in the winter if children find them more comfortable than polo shirts)
- Plain navy shorts or skirt (girls strongly encouraged to wear shorts for the same reason as above)
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black shorts
School sweatshirts, polo shirts and t-shirts are all available from the school office, although in a limited number of sizes. Order forms will be sent out with induction packs for new pupils. We are gradually moving towards online ordering and this is a srvice that is available now for those of you that wish to purchase your child's uniform in this way. Please visit yourschooluniform.com to do this.
Many parents also buy our navy polar fleeces and/or navy reversible showerproof fleeces with school logo.
In the interests of safety, jewellery should not be worn in school. Watches and ear studs are allowed but must be removed for PE. Children are expected to be able to remove their own ear studs for PE, and to be responsible for their safe-keeping.
The best time to have a child’s ears pierced is at the beginning of the summer holiday – otherwise they will miss essential physical education for six weeks when they are unable to remove their earrings. We ensure that all children receive two hours of high-quality PE each week, and children participate in daily PE sessions.
You can order your child's school uniform from the website here.