In this section...
Ice Ice Baby?!
- Parent Pages»
- School Archived Pages»
- Dussindale 2014/15 Archive»
- Coral Class 2014/15»
- What we've been up to»
- Class pictures»
This is our experiment in which we tried to find the fastest method of melting ice. We used the following approaches...
- Wrapping the ice cube in tin foil.
- Wrapping the ice cube in kitchen roll.
- Running hot water over the ice cube.
- Rubbing the ice cube between our hands.
As you can see from some of our expressions, those that chose to wrap the ice cubes had to wait quite a while...